Thursday, 6 March 2014

Busty Kareena Kapoor Khan - 'Filmfare awards, covers never enough'

Posted by mahi khan at 11:52

Busty Kareena Kapoor Khan IN Bra




"It's rarely enough to be a Filmfare cover and it is never enough to possess Filmfare honours. You will find a couple of things that each (Indian) actor or actress wants."

 "I must thank the whole team of Filmfare for getting me about this reinvented Filmfare cover 19th or 20th time. But it is never enough."

 Kareena Kapoor who sizzles in Sougat Paul's saree in the beautiful event, has featured around the cover from the movie magazine Filmfare almost 20 occasions, and she or he has additionally won six Filmfare honours.

 "I really hope I'm able to continually be around the Filmfare cover, even if I'm 60 with all of my facial lines, hopefully no botox treatment! I'd still wish to be around the Filmfare cover like I had been after i would be a six-year-old child," Stated, 32-year-old Mrs Khan.

Busty Kareena Kapoor Khan In Bra




If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

Sponsor

About

Gallery

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | Hot Desi Girls | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | Privacy Policy | Top